How wonderful it is to have a sharp paper cutter that cuts paper without chewing or tearing it! We have this antique wood and iron Ingento paper cutter which had served the studio wonderfully for a number of years, but had been set aside, in disrepair for over a year. I offered to take “the baby” to Hida Tool & Hardware in Berkeley for sharpening.
- Our awesome printer Bettina Pauly speaks at Lightning Talks at the San Francisco Center for the Book!
- Paited Tongue Studios on Wedding Row
- Kim’s New Artwork!
- Meet Bill our 70 year old Head of Production
- Painted Tongue Community – Join Us!
- Hop on over to our Etsy page an pick up some cards for spring!
- The East Coast Laughs In Flowers
- Winter Tea 2012
- Kickstart These Awesome Letterpress Punch Toys!
- We’re at National Stationery Show 2011!